Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with the nurses' station on my mother's floor in the hospital for a second time. The second call was prompted by my father telling me a bunch of bad mojo that happened last night that they neglected to tell me. I asked why none of that was mentioned to me on the phone the FIRST time, and they said "it's because your'e not here to come in and see her. It's not like you can do anything about the situation where you are in Virginia". I told the nurse I hope her kids move away from her right before she needs them the most.

I don't run. Not in a gym and not at home on a treadmill nor on the pavement. It's horses for me. I suppose I might run if something scary was chasing me, but only if I couldn't kill it first or get the satisfaction of beating it within an inch of it's life.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with the nurses' station on my mother's floor in the hospital for a second time. The second call was prompted by my father telling me a bunch of bad mojo that happened last night that they neglected to tell me. I asked why none of that was mentioned to me on the phone the FIRST time, and they said "it's because your'e not here to come in and see her. It's not like you can do anything about the situation where you are in Virginia". I told the nurse I hope her kids move away from her right before she needs them the most.

wtf is wrong with these people?

fucking cunt. Tell that whore you certainly can't do anything if she's not telling you what is going on and ask her if it's hospital policy to keep people uninformed. Then ask for the head nurse (I'd get hospital board members names too.)

That shit pisses me off.

That sucks for you.

I do mostly western. Personally, I have no time for the pretense. My daughter rides english and western & I can't bring myself to acknowledge the supposed horse wisdom some of the other english kids parents try to impart on their kids (and me) making excuses why their kids - wait, it was the horse!- sucked ass.

B06NA.jpg

Fuck, my best friends mom just passed away this morning. He lost his dad just over a year ago. Fuck Cancer.

fucking cunt. Tell that whore you certainly can't do anything if she's not telling you what is going on and ask her if it's hospital policy to keep people uninformed. Then ask for the head nurse (I'd get hospital board members names too.)

That shit pisses me off.

That sucks for you.

I just talked with one of her LPNs. She's a worthless cunt of a human being. She tried telling me my mother has a history of falls (untrue), is confused and it's NOT due to the ridic painkillers that she's on (again, given my history with this situation when she's been on this stuff, ALSO untrue), and once again got this bullshit line: "Well, if you were here to really see what the situation was..." well guess what? I AM NOT THERE THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME YOU ASSWAD. INSTEAD HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND TELL ME WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON INSTEAD OF SHIRKING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CARE ONTO ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.