Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblrldlyxnlu3j1qzfbuf.jpg

Two days before Christmas i managed to tear all the muscles in my left leg thanks to some crazy acrobatics involving an open suitcase and a freshly dry mopped wood floor. Fast forward to today, where im in the gym trying to lift for the first time since august, and i fall over in what must have looked like a hilarious painful seizure of the crotchular area trying to do weight lunges because my groin is apparently not healed from that yet.

You should just tell everyone it's this hot new dance move you got from that Kinect game.

I was trying to power through the pain and focus and some guy came up to me and started talking to me. Out of nowhere. About how he couldn't lift as much as I could because of an old rotator cuff injury. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IN THE GYM YOU NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FUCKTARDS. :mad:

The cables that showed up the other day were for the monitors we ordered the better part of a year ago.
monitors showed up yesterday. I now have a gigantical flatscreen on my desk next to my tiny original one.
Thing is, we didnt even need the cables that they sent.

I was trying to power through the pain and focus and some guy came up to me and started talking to me. Out of nowhere. About how he couldn't lift as much as I could because of an old rotator cuff injury. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IN THE GYM YOU NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FUCKTARDS. :mad:
Ah yes, thing #273 I don't miss about the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.