Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the second link? It is cosponsored by the group Pennsylvania Family Institute who has paired with SPLC-defined hate group Focus on the Family as be vehemently anti-gay in the past. They are also on the amicus brief in the Prop 8 challenge of last year, which was declared unconstitutional because of the animus toward gay people as the only reason it was put on the ballot in the first place. The Pennsylvania Family Institute were also supporters of the original Prop 8 ballot entry.

Pretty much what you're saying is if your 3rd cousin twice removed is a homophobe, so are you?

Great, now my son just came home from school with a Chick-fil-a sticker on. Something about a fund raiser.

I think not.

Simple question, why can't you answer?

Because the answer is variable per person. I prefer to shop at stores with pro gay stances because I am pro gay. Someone might chose to shop at Target those places specifically because they are anti-gay/pro-business in their political support.

On the surface, no, shopping at a store just means you want those goods, unless you chose that store for a particular reason outside of your initial purchase.

Pretty much what you're saying is if your 3rd cousin twice removed is a homophobe, so are you?

Um no.

The other cosponser of that event, Pennsylvania Family Institute, is documented as an anti-gay organization for their anti-gay stance and financial backing of programs such as this event that Chick Fil A has been associated with. They are putting their money where there mouth is directly.

I think I'm guilty via 6 degrees of you-don't-have-enough separation.

I don't think you understand how separate Chick Fil A and paired sponser Pennsylvania Family Institute are.

They're not.

They both directly financially support programs that are discriminatory in nature and hurtful to a group of people based on sheer animus to that group.

Pennsylvania Family Institute moreso than Chick fil a

is there a problem with the direct sponsorship of this event by chickfila? does that act in and of itself make them anti-gay? because someone else who is sponsoring this event might be less than PC chickfila is guilty as well?

:lol:
KUrwN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.