Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!

JQ67e.jpg

New Study Finds Blacks More Likely

CAMBRIDGE, MA—A Harvard University study of more than 2,500 middle-income African-American families found that, when compared to other ethnic groups in the same income bracket, blacks were up to 23 percent more likely. "Our data would seem to discredit the notion that black Americans are less likely," said head researcher Russell Waterstone, noting the study also found that women of African descent were no more or less prone than Latinas. "In fact, over the past several decades, we've seen the African-American community nearly triple in probability." The study noted that, furthermore, Asian-Americans

My only advice is to make sure and not force her into medical treatments that aren't going to help. The worst part of my dad's cancer wasn't the cancer itself, it was the treatments that he suffered through - for us. It was cruel and not worth it.

She's Irish. I can't make her do anything :p

We're about to head back in and see how it's going today. If all goes well, she'll be discharged on Christmas Day. For how long I have no idea. She has one of the best oncologists in the world, and one of the things I love about him dearly is that he's never made her do anything to propagate his own agenda as far as new treatments and drug trials go. He won't do anything for her unless she's 110% on board and willing to fight.

People that ask for me to send then an address for a restaurant bug me. There is ONE Ruby Tuesday in Sarasota. We both have iPhones. Neither of us live in Sarasota. Why do I have to text an address? You no have google?

lol. I hear ya.

at work, I get requests for .pdf files all the time & when I send them out, I usually get a call from the receiver telling me they got it, like it and then ask me to email it it to their customer. uh, hello, "FW:" button tyvm. This is YOUR customer right? The call to me takes longer than the God Damned forward.

Perhaps, after I also supply you their phone #, you'd like me to dial it for you you fuckface.

this post is an accurate reflection of my current nonxmasy mood.

Last edited:

Years ago my wife brought 2 baby raccoons home that was found when my inlaws redid one of their decks. They were awesome for a while but were into everything. They were nonstop curious and could open cabinets etc. We'd let them outside when they got older and they'd play in the trees until we called them. They started scaring our neighbors by being too friendly and trying to enter their houses so we gave them to a friend with a farm.He had them for several years. I can't find any pics right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.