Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supports high resolution displays and multiple displays with a single cable

* 17.28 Gbit/s of effective video bandwidth, enough for supporting 4 simultaneous 1080p60 displays (CEA-861 timings) or 2,560 × 1,600 × 30 bit @120 Hz (CVT-R timings)[note 1]

Looks like yes.

Sweet. Thanks dude.

Now to find the right cable setup..

sexy-heart-attack-grill-2.jpg

Sweet mother of god. I'd marry her AND take her last name if she's just let me bang that out on a 3 foot deep pile of those quadruple stacks.

Stage 4 Colon cancer, spread to her liver, lungs, and now stomach. New (original) chemo treatment starts tomorrow for a 10-hour session tomorrow. If this doesn't work, there's a good chance that nothing else will.

fuck. sorry to hear that. :(

Stage 4 Colon cancer, spread to her liver, lungs, and now stomach. New (original) chemo treatment starts tomorrow for a 10-hour session tomorrow. If this doesn't work, there's a good chance that nothing else will.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Cancer pisses me off.

Stay strong, and remember that no matter what happens none of us is making it out of here alive. If you need more profound advice or an experienced shoulder to lean on, try Zac. He lost his father to the disease. In the meantime, every ounce of strength and perseverance that I can will to your mother shall be willed. :heart:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Cancer pisses me off.

Stay strong, and remember that no matter what happens none of us is making it out of here alive. If you need more profound advice or an experienced shoulder to lean on, try Zac. He lost his father to the disease. In the meantime, every ounce of strength and perseverance that I can will to your mother shall be willed. :heart:

Thanks dude :heart:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Cancer pisses me off.

My only advice is to make sure and not force her into medical treatments that aren't going to help. The worst part of my dad's cancer wasn't the cancer itself, it was the treatments that he suffered through - for us. It was cruel and not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.