Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
double-facepalm-demotivational-poster985.jpg

Any of you IT pros here help me here?

We just got a shipment of PCs in (HP Compaq 8000), and they come with DisplayPort++. I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to run dual digital video outputs through a single DP++. We have roughly 15 staff members who run dual monitor setups (Extended Desktop), and I would like to avoid using the VGA output if possible.

Two things:

1) I didn't want to quote anyone in the Happy Holidays section of the thread. However, I decided that I would say Happy Christmas this year as I have decided to be British. So my friends manager at work said "Merry Christmas to you" and I followed with "Happy Christmas to you!" Shortly after I left my friend texts me and said the manager asked if I was Jewish.

2) I finally complained about the dog downstairs. I called the landlord to report the issue as I had already provided a written complaint to the property manager. So the landlord tells the chick downstairs to get the dog out as she didn't pay a pet fee and the dog is illegally there. So the chick downstairs says whoa the property manager gave us the dog and said we were all cool. So the property manager was fired.

And now I need my locks changed.

Happy Christmas.

Two things:

1) I didn't want to quote anyone in the Happy Holidays section of the thread. However, I decided that I would say Happy Christmas this year as I have decided to be British. So my friends manager at work said "Merry Christmas to you" and I followed with "Happy Christmas to you!" Shortly after I left my friend texts me and said the manager asked if I was Jewish.

2) I finally complained about the dog downstairs. I called the landlord to report the issue as I had already provided a written complaint to the property manager. So the landlord tells the chick downstairs to get the dog out as she didn't pay a pet fee and the dog is illegally there. So the chick downstairs says whoa the property manager gave us the dog and said we were all cool. So the property manager was fired.

And now I need my locks changed.

Happy Christmas.

your car is so keyed or tires flattened, etc

We're on our way to RI. Got a phone call when we landed in Charlotte that my mother was admitted to the hospital this morning.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

bummer <3

Any of you IT pros here help me here?

We just got a shipment of PCs in (HP Compaq 8000), and they come with DisplayPort++. I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to run dual digital video outputs through a single DP++. We have roughly 15 staff members who run dual monitor setups (Extended Desktop), and I would like to avoid using the VGA output if possible.

Supports high resolution displays and multiple displays with a single cable

* 17.28 Gbit/s of effective video bandwidth, enough for supporting 4 simultaneous 1080p60 displays (CEA-861 timings) or 2,560 × 1,600 × 30 bit @120 Hz (CVT-R timings)[note 1]

Looks like yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.