Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You appear to have posted pics of a shitty old Datsun. Please remedy by posting pics of the pretty car you referred to. Thx!

I don't support the dad. The daughter is an adult, and can make her own decisions. She probably opted for a 57 year old boyfriend because he embodied the father her real father failed to be for her. And now out of some misplaced sense of rage that relationship too has been destroyed.

I don't support the dad. The daughter is an adult, and can make her own decisions. She probably opted for a 57 year old boyfriend because he embodied the father her real father failed to be for her. And now out of some misplaced sense of rage that relationship too has been destroyed.

17 is an adult now?

Just had an interesting thought. I cannot give blood in most any country, BUT I can donate my organs on my driver's license. There is no question on the form about sexual orientation for organ donation but there is on the donating of blood.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.