Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what in the fuck, they're calling for 14-18 inches of snow here on Sunday.

I'm supposed to drive like 60 miles to my grandmother's 88th birthday party :(

what in the fuck, they're calling for 14-18 inches of snow here on Sunday.

I'm supposed to drive like 60 miles to my grandmother's 88th birthday party :(

Stop living in a shithole. Supposed to be 22C and sunny by the weekend here.

maybe they were just tourists though that seems like an awful long drive if you're not doing the snowbird thing

So I think I AM subscribing to the keeks diet program. I have been shitting 3 to 4o times a day now. I have been drinking over a gallon of water a day to keep hydrated. By the end of the day I am shitting half digested food particles. It's kinda spooky actually.

So I think I AM subscribing to the keeks diet program. I have been shitting 3 to 4o times a day now. I have been drinking over a gallon of water a day to keep hydrated. By the end of the day I am shitting half digested food particles. It's kinda spooky actually.

Dude eat some glitter
Itll make it all that much more fun

just got one of my grandparents annual xmas gifts in the mail. 5lb granny smith apple coffee cake. I'm convinced each slice of this thing has an entire stick of butter in it.

from this place www.mackenzieltd.com
COF10.jpg

you can't eat 5lbs of that...

so send me a slice. PIF bitch, you ever heard of it?

last year I put it in the breakroom and it was gone inside an hour. gonna take it home this year, throw it in the freezer and saw off a bit every once in a while to heat up. that's usually what I do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.