Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. I need to be in a beach house

telling my kids, hey, look at the calendar!! There's

places in the world that are actually like that. Bitter

cold. Freezing even!! like months of living in the freezer!

Not just long pants!! It's a really bad place!!

december-calendar-wallpaper.jpg

OK kiddo's get the towels and sunscreen so we can go swimming!

exactly. I need to be in a beach house

telling my kids, hey, look at the calendar!! There's

places in the world that are actually like that. Bitter

cold. Freezing even!! like months of living in the freezer!

Not just long pants!! It's a really bad place!!

december-calendar-wallpaper.jpg

OK kiddo's get the towels and sunscreen so we can go swimming!

My 6 year old wears gloves and a jacket and scarf to school for the morning cause it's only about 40-45 when I drop her off, yet she's constantly telling me how much she wants to live in Utah and she's moving back when she's old enough to have her own house, yadda yadda yadda.

She has no idea.

Eileeeeeeeen, I let my gas guzzler warm up for at least ten minutes every morning and sometimes in the afternoon too.

Do you also leave it idling in the TSC parking lot for half an hour when you go to buy ATV accessories?

I've taken to using mine for moving wood around in the yard, it's like an portable patio heater too!

a fat guy once told me he gets colder because his nerve endings are at the epidermal layer and not insulated by his fat plus they're more spread out and exposed to the elements

maybe he just needed a larger coat

honestly. it doesnt even feel like xmas here. im so used to the fucking brutal canadian winters..
i still cant believe its dec. feels like july. weeeeeeeee..

took the bus up to the small mountain range...waaaaaaaaaaay up.. my ears popped like 5 times. climbing the side of the mountain on a 1 way tiny skinny dirt road was fucking insane.

f5cwmtuvprkmp01eozf.jpg

this is the pool at our resort......

b4nx4rt00w6ssqsbi2dk.jpg

this is kiko 2 seconds from leaping into the effin pool. thanks to mommys wicked ninja moves, i was able to snap the picture, leap in mid air and grab him by his shirt and pull him back to safety <3

tzfdqooffxbuujop9axz.jpg

honestly. it doesnt even feel like xmas here. im so used to the fucking brutal canadian winters..
i still cant believe its dec. feels like july. weeeeeeeee..

took the bus up to the small mountain range...waaaaaaaaaaay up.. my ears popped like 5 times. climbing the side of the mountain on a 1 way tiny skinny dirt road was fucking insane.

f5cwmtuvprkmp01eozf.jpg

this is the pool at our resort......

b4nx4rt00w6ssqsbi2dk.jpg

this is kiko 2 seconds from leaping into the effin pool. thanks to mommys wicked ninja moves, i was able to snap the picture, leap in mid air and grab him by his shirt and pull him back to safety <3

tzfdqooffxbuujop9axz.jpg

tropical xmas rocks! I used to love xmas on key biscayne as a kid. play tennis, golf, swim in the pool and ocean and go windsurfing. so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.