Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pictures-crazy-ebay-cat542.jpg

The 24' box truck I hired for the move was great fun to drive! Had an awesome turning circle for the big of a truck.

Three Toronto women challenged anti-prostitution laws in October 2009, arguing that prohibiting solicitation endangers prostitutes by forcing them to seek customers on street corners.

They called for decriminalizing prostitution and for the right to open brothels to provide a safer environment for prostitutes.

The court agreed, saying "the danger faced by prostitutes greatly outweighs any harm which may be faced by the public."

Because, you know, since these women decided to engage in an illegal activity that is dangerous, we now must make that activity legal so it's no longer dangerous to them. That makes sense, right?

and the moral decay of western civilization continues.

Next, we'll legalize donkey shows so women won't have to go to Mexico to be able to fuck a donkey on stage.

while I don't necessarily agree with it, and have no love for ho's, it does provide much needed safety to prostitutes, who often work in bad neighborhoods, get assaulted, raped, and murdered. There was a serial killer out in BC a couple of years ago that killed up to 50 prostitutes because they were easy targets.

while I don't necessarily agree with it, and have no love for ho's, it does provide much needed safety to prostitutes, who often work in bad neighborhoods, get assaulted, raped, and murdered. There was a serial killer out in BC a couple of years ago that killed up to 50 prostitutes because they were easy targets.

So, we should find a way to protect crack heads next, right?

Because, you know, since these women decided to engage in an illegal activity that is dangerous, we now must make that activity legal so it's no longer dangerous to them. That makes sense, right?

the fact that it is illegal is what makes it dangerous. it's not like legalizing heroin or nail files on an airplane

the fact that it is illegal is what makes it dangerous. it's not like legalizing heroin or nail files on an airplane

I disagree completely. You are putting the focus on the wrong thing. It's illegal partly because it's dangerous. Prostitution and crime have gone hand in hand since women started giving up the poon for a warm spot in the cave. If they are worried about their safety, then here is a tip. Stop being a whore. Don't force society to change for you because you are a law breaking cum dumpster.

I disagree completely. You are putting the focus on the wrong thing. It's illegal partly because it's dangerous. Prostitution and crime have gone hand in hand since women started giving up the poon for a warm spot in the cave. If they are worried about their safety, then here is a tip. Stop being a whore. Don't force society to change for you because you are a law breaking cum dumpster.

I really just view whores as two steps up from the strip clubs here, which are perfectly legal. If you wanna suck dicks for a living, have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.