Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

i want to hear what rationale you have for this april.

i've pretty much just spent the entire day sifting through output of medical statistics and i'm just dying to use em.

On a related note anybody know someone who was married then after 15 yrs or so and x number of kids they leave and bat for the other side? I know a couple of women who did that. Pretty weird imo.

Yes, quite a few people actually.

i want to hear what rationale you have for this april.

i've pretty much just spent the entire day sifting through output of medical statistics and i'm just dying to use em.
I'm just saying it is something I've heard before.

As in people all have a different percentage on which way they swing a majority of the time. Some people are heavily straight, some play both sides, and some are strictly gay. Societal influences play a huge part too, but no one is 100% one way or another.

Say you were put in a position where you had zero contact with the opposite sex for the rest of your life (ex. Prison), how quickly would you develop feelings or similar companionship to the same sex as you would have with the opposite sex? Everyone's duration for this would be different, but at some point a human craves that interaction. It may not even be sexually.

Its hard to get the full thought out on a touchscreen, but thats a touch of it.

There is always the Kinsey Research Institute and their findings on exactly what Ape says. I guess that helps make the point, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.