Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little something we guys have learned from having to deal with female insanity all these years. A woman will put out for anyone if she's attracted to them, gay or straight. If they aren't, then all the above reasoning doesn't count for shit.

I'm not sure a straight woman would put out for a woman any more than a straight guy would put out for a guy.

lesbians aren't real, and if they are, they should stop stimulating each other with rubber phallic objects

support yourselves sexually with what evolution gave you

you don't fool polo.

I'm not so sure. I bet there's quite a lot of women on this site alone who would never actually have sex with a woman properly. Kissing in a bar for attention and actually having sex are two different things.

there's a lot more girls who would kiss in a bar for attention than men, i'd bet.

going to go into my bathroom and start ripping the fucking skin off my hands, giggling

my god!! she's so in my face!! my sensibilities?! all of them... shattered!

all i had to do was read a thread. she gets more ridiculous by the day! a lesbian now! a lesbian NOW?!?

i think you'll find that's called "attention whoring bollox"

you're not a lesbian - don't you fucking kid yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.