Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying I see no real flaw in her personnage. Nice eyes, nice smile, lovely hair, good bone structure. She's better than average. Unless of course we think everyone should be a super model I don't see why she wouldn't be 'attractive'.

She looks like she has no ass.

KRO2H.jpg

I'm saying I see no real flaw in her personnage. Nice eyes, nice smile, lovely hair, good bone structure. She's better than average. Unless of course we think everyone should be a super model I don't see why she wouldn't be 'attractive'.

I find the 1/3rd of her you've shown us to be decent.

She's no moose cock receiver, but at the same time id let her abort my baby.

Last edited:
I never understood why she wouldn't give being gay a go though. She's been single for a few years now, never finds a decent enough guy and we get on great. We enjoy each others company, enjoy going out together, lived well together and she still wouldn't try it. We would have been such a perfect couple. :(

I never understood why she wouldn't give being gay a go though. She's been single for a few years now, never finds a decent enough guy and we get on great. We enjoy each others company, enjoy going out together, lived well together and she still wouldn't try it. We would have been such a perfect couple. :(

Little something we guys have learned from having to deal with female insanity all these years. A woman will put out for anyone if she's attracted to them, gay or straight. If they aren't, then all the above reasoning doesn't count for shit.

maybe she doesn't find you attractive or clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.