Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
just going off what I read in the statutes :nev:

true, would make a difference in an apt complex but you shouldn't have a problem carrying the gun in its locked case to the car then pulling it out there

what defines a large cap mag? I didn't see a solid number but it should fall under the same transportation exemptions as the hollow points. if he's moving from one dwelling to another it stands to reason that he has to physically transport the items he's allowed to keep in his residence from one to the other

do they expect people to drive to a firing range when when moving homes?

Are you sure they aren't outlawed completely, ala California?

true, would make a difference in an apt complex but you shouldn't have a problem carrying the gun in its locked case to the car then pulling it out there

what defines a large cap mag? I didn't see a solid number but it should fall under the same transportation exemptions as the hollow points. if he's moving from one dwelling to another it stands to reason that he has to physically transport the items he's allowed to keep in his residence from one to the other

do they expect people to drive to a firing range when when moving homes?

NJ is well known for disregarding FOPA, just like the five boroughs.

Even in MA, where you need a license to posess "high capacity" (I would call them standard capacity, the 10-rounders are neutered) magazines it's possible to pass through the state if you're an out of state resident and your destination is not MA. Since pre-ban magazines are still legal to own (With the appropriate license) in MA, you could bring those in for target practice I believe. Except in Boston city limits, where they are expressly banned.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25961768/detail.html

Full-Scale Replica Of Noah's Ark Planned For Grant Co.

Creation Museum To Announce Plans For New Attraction

Because $24.5 million to bring more people to a theme park is a good investment instead of more soup kitchens and other charities because unemployment benefits have expired for 2 million people. Religious (or at least morally egoist) people need to review what they are doing I think.

Lol... Yea, soup kitchens will be overflowed cause complacent people on unemployment are being cut off.

If you can't figure something out in 99 weeks then you are a lost cause.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25961768/detail.html

Because $24.5 million to bring more people to a theme park is a good investment instead of more soup kitchens and other charities because unemployment benefits have expired for 2 million people. Religious (or at least morally egoist) people need to review what they are doing I think.

I guess I missed where you were having issues with the creation of Legoland in Florida, or the expansion of Bush Gardens, and the multi-million dollar renovation of Paradise Island.

I guess I missed where you were having issues with the creation of Legoland in Florida, or the expansion of Bush Gardens, and the multi-million dollar renovation of Paradise Island.

For profit theme parks expanding to bump sales revenue is fine. A religious theme park expanding to bump sales revenue is completely against their own teachings and is hypocritical.

Not everyone in religion is a Benedictine monk, DB, nor do they following the teaching of such.

No, and anyone is free to believe and study and celebrate whatever they want to. And after reviewing their mission statement and statement of faith, in no simple terms is this religious organization that started the museum, Answers in Genesis, a charitable organization. It appears they exist merely for promoting creationism and a realist approach to the first book of the Bible.

Please scratch from the record my detest of the museum curators for being heartless money grubbing fiends for not following good Christian beliefs because that is not their mission. I do, however, fault those that privately donated for the construction, upkeep, and expansion of this museum as THAT money could have been donated to charity in a more Christian attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.