Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf, one of my people has the same virus 751 times and SEP says "No Repair Currently Available". Files are locked and will not delete either.

I crashed my work computer on Monday. Still haven't gotten it back yet and I'm starting to fall in love with the loaner one. WTF takes you guys so long?

I crashed my work computer on Monday. Still haven't gotten it back yet and I'm starting to fall in love with the loaner one. WTF takes you guys so long?
My order is in motion (finally) for my replacement laptpo for work. Quadro powered i7 goodness :drool:

You'd have it back in less than two hours, with every tiny little application you needed if I was managing their deployments...

I love Ian MacKaye, but I can't stand that straight edge shit. The philosophy behind it is fine but the way those straight edge douche bags get in your face about that shit really pisses me off. Had more than enough run-ins with those clowns.

He mellowed out a lot more with age, as most do. Everyone wants to die for their cause when they're young and idealistic.

Are you talking for NJ? I don't believe that's true elsewhere.
just going off what I read in the statutes :nev:
The scenario we went over in my CCW class was living in an apartment complex, which presents problems.

edit: And no comment on large capacity magazines?
true, would make a difference in an apt complex but you shouldn't have a problem carrying the gun in its locked case to the car then pulling it out there

what defines a large cap mag? I didn't see a solid number but it should fall under the same transportation exemptions as the hollow points. if he's moving from one dwelling to another it stands to reason that he has to physically transport the items he's allowed to keep in his residence from one to the other

do they expect people to drive to a firing range when when moving homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.