Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. our shows are usually advertised as airing at "8/9 central" or "8/7 mountain"

some networks have west coast feeds but even those that don't often just re-air their stuff three hours later. comedy central, for example, will air the daily show at 11pm eastern/10 central then again at 2am eastern/1am central

Daily Show airs at around 8 something EST..

Uhhh, he broke the law. He wasn't moving,
"A Mount Laurel officer, according to Larry Aitken, testified that he saw boxes of dishes and clothes in the Honda Civic on the day of the arrest."

what other reason do people have boxes of dishes and clothes in their car other than to move?
had hollow points, and a large capacity magazine clip.
MAGAZINES != CLIPS :mad:
All of those are apparently against the law in New Jersy, regardless of what the title of the inflammatory article is...
actually, they're not. hollowpoints are not illegal in new jersey and since he was indeed moving from one residence to another he was within his rights to have them locked in the car, as he did

now none of this explains why he was stupid enough to allow the cops to search his vehicle in the first place.

edit: But the dick in the cows makes that story awesome.[/QUOTE]

"A Mount Laurel officer, according to Larry Aitken, testified that he saw boxes of dishes and clothes in the Honda Civic on the day of the arrest."

what other reason do people have boxes of dishes and clothes in their car other than to move?
MAGAZINES != CLIPS :mad: actually, they're not. hollowpoints are not illegal in new jersey and since he was indeed moving from one residence to another he was within his rights to have them locked in the car, as he did

now none of this explains why he was stupid enough to allow the cops to search his vehicle in the first place.

Have you actually confirmed any of this? If you're simply going by the same story, there didn't seem to be any mention that it was legal to move hollowpoints and large capacity magazines around.

Whoa.

So, maybe some have you have heard about 'Champ', the supposed 'unidentified' large sea creature from Lake Champlain in NY. Stories about it for years.

Anyway, now there is this video of some large unknown fish nabbing a duck right from the surface of the water.

Crazy

$20 that particular Champ is a pike.

:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you actually confirmed any of this? If you're simply going by the same story, there didn't seem to be any mention that it was legal to move hollowpoints and large capacity magazines around.
(2) a. Nothing in subsection f. (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land, nor shall subsection f. (1) be construed to prevent any licensed retail or wholesale firearms dealer from possessing such ammunition at its licensed premises, provided that the seller of any such ammunition shall maintain a record of the name, age and place of residence of any purchaser who is not a licensed dealer, together with the date of sale and quantity of ammunition sold.

If he's moving from one dwelling to another, there's no other way to get the ammunition than to transport it. Otherwise when he takes residence in the new place, he will have left ammunition in a place that isn't his dwelling and thus be in violation of the law. Basically, the only way to obey the law to the letter is to transport the ammunition from his previous residence to his new one.

I don't see how a law can be valid if obeying it requires one to break the laws of physics. :p

Man the punk world is so small. I just mailed a record to Australia and the guy who I mailed it to came up as a suggested friend on facebook because we already have 2 friends in common. WTF?

Is it because no one but those trying to relive the glory days of British rock listen to that shit anymore?

:heart:

Man the punk world is so small. I just mailed a record to Australia and the guy who I mailed it to came up as a suggested friend on facebook because we already have 2 friends in common. WTF?

I'm still trying to figure out who Tony Goodner is. That's my last name, and on Facebook he is friends with my uncle Roy and Thorn. As in Julie, from here on UF. What's going on there?

(2) a. Nothing in subsection f. (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land, nor shall subsection f. (1) be construed to prevent any licensed retail or wholesale firearms dealer from possessing such ammunition at its licensed premises, provided that the seller of any such ammunition shall maintain a record of the name, age and place of residence of any purchaser who is not a licensed dealer, together with the date of sale and quantity of ammunition sold.

If he's moving from one dwelling to another, there's no other way to get the ammunition than to transport it. Otherwise when he takes residence in the new place, he will have left ammunition in a place that isn't his dwelling and thus be in violation of the law. Basically, the only way to obey the law to the letter is to transport the ammunition from his previous residence to his new one.

I don't see how a law can be valid if obeying it requires one to break the laws of physics. :p

Or just sell the ammo before you move. That would work.

Is it because no one but those trying to relive the glory days of British rock listen to that shit anymore?

:heart:

I'm not sure what you mean by glory days of British rock, that would lead me to believe you think punks listen to Zeppelin and Sabbath as opposed to punk from around the world. As I'm sure you know punks exist in every country and a lot of punk came from your country, not mine.

Fuck it, I'm just going to ask him who the hell he is. He sent me a friend request, which I denied. But apparently we're all buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.