Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any bullets that aren't hollow point I don't think.... They are pretty common, not sure I get that law.

I would claim I had high capacity magazines, not clips.

camel toe

1234038794.gif

Whoa.

So, maybe some have you have heard about 'Champ', the supposed 'unidentified' large sea creature from Lake Champlain in NY. Stories about it for years.

Anyway, now there is this video of some large unknown fish nabbing a duck right from the surface of the water.

Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very important question for you Americans:

Considering the time diff between East and West is like 3 hours, do your shows show at the same time in each time zone (i.e 9pm EST, 9PM CST etc.) or do they stagger it? If so and they're on at the same time does that mean people in Florida can ring friends in Cali and spoil shows for them?
yes. our shows are usually advertised as airing at "8/9 central" or "8/7 mountain"

some networks have west coast feeds but even those that don't often just re-air their stuff three hours later. comedy central, for example, will air the daily show at 11pm eastern/10 central then again at 2am eastern/1am central

It's not a matter of excuse. It's a matter of I have to fucking report this to cover my ass in case anyone from either of those agencies asks any questions. My "excuse" is that I stopped at the fucking sign.

doesn't matter. even if you were wrongly pulled over, the fact that a mere 15 minutes is enough to make you late for something shows poor planning. plan to be fifteen minutes early to everything that way if something holds you up for 15 minutes you're still on time.

15 minutes prior is always a good rule

yes. our shows are usually advertised as airing at "8/9 central" or "8/7 mountain"

some networks have west coast feeds but even those that don't often just re-air their stuff three hours later. comedy central, for example, will air the daily show at 11pm eastern/10 central then again at 2am eastern/1am central

I see. So you could just ruin someones television experience if you wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.