Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so stupid you're taking meth and then there's so stupid you'll make meth. The latter seems to be the dumber imo plot.

if you're taking meth you already can't get much stupider, so you might as well make your own. seriously, the shit is made from brake fluid, ether, drano, and some other crazy shit that shouldn't be anywhere near your body... sometimes they use battery acid, paint thinner, fertilizer, etc.

Its easy enough with the soda bottle cook method...

exactly. this method is 100% legit, but can still easily blow up.

they get a chemical called ephedrine from sudaphed. makes your brain release dopamine which is usually released when you're eating or having sex or things like that.

if you're taking meth you already can't get much stupider, so you might as well make your own. seriously, the shit is made from brake fluid, ether, drano, and some other crazy shit that shouldn't be anywhere near your body... sometimes they use battery acid, paint thinner, fertilizer, etc.

While it sounds crazy, thanks to chemistry, a lot of the properties of those ingredients change when you mix them together. No one would attempt to eat pure sodium (although it would be neat to see), its completely stable in table salt...

edit: I wonder if we could bribe a methead to eat sodium. hmmm

While it sounds crazy, thanks to chemistry, a lot of the properties of those ingredients change when you mix them together. No one would attempt to eat pure sodium (although it would be neat to see), its completely stable in table salt...

edit: I wonder if we could bribe a methead to eat sodium. hmmm

People over here feed sodium to their babies. It doesn't work out so well.

I have a very important question for you Americans:

Considering the time diff between East and West is like 3 hours, do your shows show at the same time in each time zone (i.e 9pm EST, 9PM CST etc.) or do they stagger it? If so and they're on at the same time does that mean people in Florida can ring friends in Cali and spoil shows for them?

The care factor is so low that I'm too lazy to go back a page and find out what you're talking about.

15PPP4L

I got pulled over for allegedly not stopping at a stop sign. I stopped at the friggin sign.
The cop that pulled me over knew I was in a time crunch when he pulled me over and proceeded to waste my time by talking to his buddy about their weekends for 15 minutes before walking to my window and handing me my ticket.
It made me late for my timepoint for my vaccine study, subsidized by the NIH and DoD, for which I have strict rules to follow, including making 12h timepoints. I need to get the cop's name and badge # and the judge's name and docket # so I can report the incident.

Considering the time diff between East and West is like 3 hours, do your shows show at the same time in each time zone (i.e 9pm EST, 9PM CST etc.) or do they stagger it? If so and they're on at the same time does that mean people in Florida can ring friends in Cali and spoil shows for them?
It's staggered for west coasters, and I think in Mountain Time stuff comes on 1 hr earlier.

Staggered. They always say like 8, 7 central. meaning 8 eastern, seven central.

I got pulled over for allegedly not stopping at a stop sign. I stopped at the friggin sign.
The cop that pulled me over knew I was in a time crunch when he pulled me over and proceeded to waste my time by talking to his buddy about their weekends for 15 minutes before walking to my window and handing me my ticket.
It made me late for my timepoint for my vaccine study, subsidized by the NIH and DoD, for which I have strict rules to follow, including making 12h timepoints. I need to get the cop's name and badge # and the judge's name and docket # so I can report the incident.

Your poor planning isn't their emergency. I think you will be sadly disappointed if you go in with that story. I encourage you to fight the ticket, but I doubt that EXCUSE (or any other) is going to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.