Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This slightly retarded kid keeps riding his bike next to the cars in my parking lot, let me note that the parking lot has 5 spaces, this is not bike riding room. Today the kid slams into the bush right next to my neighbors car. I've told the kid a million times, don't ride next to the cars, but the tard won't listen. So I go inside and look out the window and the slow kids sidekick spits on my car.

It took everything in me not to slap that child. He obviously needs to be slapped. This is a 6 year old who spits on peoples cars.

I swear the next time that kid spits on my car, I'm telling him about Santa.

Then the easter bunny.

Then god.

Wow, you were a lot more patient than I would have been.

Are you ready to bear children?

This slightly retarded kid keeps riding his bike next to the cars in my parking lot, let me note that the parking lot has 5 spaces, this is not bike riding room. Today the kid slams into the bush right next to my neighbors car. I've told the kid a million times, don't ride next to the cars, but the tard won't listen. So I go inside and look out the window and the slow kids sidekick spits on my car.

It took everything in me not to slap that child. He obviously needs to be slapped. This is a 6 year old who spits on peoples cars.

Then the easter bunny.

Then god.

Thats when you attack with the garden hose

edit - I mean spritz them with the water, not lash them with it

police-brutality.gif

Then the easter bunny.

Then god.

:lol:

fuck, my sleep schedule is all off. I slept in for 5 days straight and even took naps in the afternoon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.