Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being Perez Hilton. You have no concept of the word fat.

yeah. I've seen what Fly calls 'fat'. We were at a lingerie football game, and I was checkin' out this seriously cute chick the next row over. Curvy, but her stomach was flat, and her arms were toned and thin. The man has a zero tolerance attitude to any kind of BMI that isn't in the negatives.

sgc_05984.jpg

I slept with Kate Beckinsale last night. A day after posting on FB that we were just friends, no less. For some reason I regret it, despite the fact that it was the best sex I've had in at least 5 years. She's gorgeous and a lot of fun, but I've been seeing another girl that I really, really like (the ex navy chick) and now things are about to get complicated. v*ginas ruin eeeeeeverything. /straightwhine

Last edited:
I slept with Kate Beckinsale last night. A day after posting on FB that we were just friends, no less. For some reason I regret it, despite the fact that it was the best sex I've had in at least 5 years. She's gorgeous and a lot of fun, but I've been seeing another girl that I really, really like (the ex navy chick) and now things are about to get complicated. v*ginas ruin eeeeeeverything. /straightwhine

Best sex, or only sex?

She actually doesn't really look like Kate except in this pic.

big.jpg

What she actually looks like (on right)

81769407X.jpg

Last edited:

Well, quit sticking your dick in random chicks. Problem solved.

The underworld chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.