Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bullshit that Willie Nelson was arrested for Weed. You know it doesn't matter how much weed it was that Willie is going to be the one smoking it.

Whats funny is about three weeks ago a st louis cop was telking us this story about how he was on a gaurd detail at a willie nelson concert and a rookie wanted to go on the tour bus because smoke was rolling out the windows. They told the rookie to shut up and go find something else to do because they weren't about to arrest willie nelson. So that guy gets a free pass alot of places he goes...

It's bullshit that Willie Nelson was arrested for Weed. You know it doesn't matter how much weed it was that Willie is going to be the one smoking it.

It's fucking Texas, at an 'immigration checkpoint' of all things.

Sounds a lot like the same shit they pulled on Ray Charles back in the day. 6 oz is a lot of weed. Most people, caught with that much, get tagged for intent to distribute. Luckily, he just got possession.

If you're over the age of retirement and want to get fucked up and you aren't driving or falling down in public then you should be able to do it. You've earned the right. How is arresting an elderly fucked up person really going to benefit society?

Willie could have had 6lbs of weed and everyone would still think Willie was going to smoke it all.

If you're over the age of retirement and want to get fucked up and you aren't driving or falling down in public then you should be able to do it. You've earned the right. How is arresting an elderly fucked up person really going to benefit society?

Willie could have had 6lbs of weed and everyone would still think Willie was going to smoke it all.

I agree. Busting Willie Nelson for Weed is like busting Ron White for public intoxication.

So chim's copy of GT5 finally came, 1.5 years late. for something that was in development for over 3 years, this shit is really half baked. Terrible interface (which is why Nissan isn't going with Polyphony again for their GTR dash), buggy as hell (hung up in places) and just overall bad experience. And this is supposed to be the best more accurate car racing simulation game ever invented?

Hardly.

So chim's copy of GT5 finally came, 1.5 years late. for something that was in development for over 3 years, this shit is really half baked. Terrible interface (which is why Nissan isn't going with Polyphony again for their GTR dash), buggy as hell (hung up in places) and just overall bad experience. And this is supposed to be the best more accurate car racing simulation game ever invented?

Hardly.

I was debating on picking this up. Thanks for the wave off.

Sad, too, because I really did like Grand Tourismo.

I was debating on picking this up. Thanks for the wave off.

Sad, too, because I really did like Grand Tourismo.

The prologue was better than the full game, ironically. And disturbingly, they two games are so different, you cannot import any settings or cars from prologue to GT5 full version. I think that is a real shit design.

If you have XBox, get Forza. So much cleaner an interface and better play experience.

You're a homo too, though. For some reason homos take average women with a grain of fury. I've never figured that out. It's as if you take it personally when a women has the nerve to not be Liza Minelli or Lady Gaga.

You're a homo too, though. For some reason homos take average women with a grain of fury. I've never figured that out. It's as if you take it personally when a women has the nerve to not be Liza Minelli or Lady Gaga.

If men take care of themselves physically (outside of the bear community, have you seen an unmanicured, unmoisturized, untoned homo?), why can they not assume women should do the same?

That being said, the masochistic fashions that homos such as Alexander McQueen thrust on women is just short of misogyny.

Jessica has packed on a few pounds compared to her Daisy Duke days but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers as long as I was the cracker and she didn't talk.

If men take care of themselves physically (outside of the bear community, have you seen an unmanicured, unmoisturized, untoned homo?), why can they not assume women should do the same?

That being said, the masochistic fashions that homos such as Alexander McQueen thrust on women is just short of misogyny.

Why does it matter to you what other people look like? Let's get to the crux of the issue.

Why does it matter to you what other people look like? Let's get to the crux of the issue.

I am looking at them far more than they are looking at themselves in any given moment. I want what I am looking at to be attractive, since I am the one spending more time looking at it.

Yea, I find two guys kissing to be extremely unattractive... Why should I have to look at that? Should I go all anti gay to help fix the problem?

No but seriously, fat chicks should have a very strict dress code, it's a public health issue cause fatty shoved in to spandex makes me physically ill.

I am looking at them far more than they are looking at themselves in any given moment. I want what I am looking at to be attractive, since I am the one spending more time looking at it.

You should redefine what you consider attractive. It's more logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.