Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *just* saw her on Regis, she was fat. You sure you weren't REALLY drunk? Hell she had a double chin dude!

only had like 2-3 drinks all day. she looked great. I talked about it with my cousin last night wondering what was wrong with you, you weirdo, and he thought she looked great too. :p

went to this colin quinn comedy show on broadway last night. it was really damned funny.
www.colinquinnlongstoryshort.com

when we were leaving the show we ran into sony ceo sir howard stringer who was on broadway for another show. my uncle knew him and they chatted for a few minutes. pretty cool.

went to this colin quinn comedy show on broadway last night. it was really damned funny.
www.colinquinnlongstoryshort.com

when we were leaving the show we ran into sony ceo sir howard stringer who was on broadway for another show. my uncle knew him and they chatted for a few minutes. pretty cool.
When you were a child, were you the type to get autographs from all the Disney characters when you were at the park?

nope. never been a disney fan and even as a kid I wasn't stupid enough to think people in costumes were the actual character

All of the company cell phones were shut off today for lack of payment.

Looks like the receptionist/bookkeeper might get fired on Mondayyyyyyy. Yay!

nws
Hnaak.gif

D9ZGU.jpg

Last edited:
All of the company cell phones were shut off today for lack of payment.

Looks like the receptionist/bookkeeper might get fired on Mondayyyyyyy. Yay!
Omg, are we talking about "The best receptionist in the world"? Hahahaha!

Well, I got committed to a mental hospital. It sucked. Hopefully in the next few days I'll make a thread about it, but I just got home and I'm still very drugged. I missed you guys though. How has everyone been?

:heart: I hope things are better now (well after you get some rest, of course.) :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.