Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is bananas. Jessica simpson is about 10ft away hanging out. The first lady of mexico just came
through about 20 mins ago for some photos with the jets superbowl trophy. We're in the tiffany & company
suite called the green room. It's a private club in the stadium for invite only guests of the jets.

Jessica was on Regis and Kelly the other day. She's fucking fat.

does jessica simpson look fat to u? her arms looked like pool table legs at her book signing.

DETAILS YOOOOO

she looked tiny. I wouldn't have guessed she weighed more than 100-105. guess she's been working out.

I got pics of miss virginia.

You = fail

she had a bodyguard and her fiance with her plus she was just there to enjoy the game like everyone else. I wasn't trying to be a dick and stick a camera in her face. I did try to get a pic when she was jumping up and down screeching swears at the tv during the cowboys game but it came out all blurry.

whoops, I triple posted on the BB. on computer now. fly or drool, can you delete 2 of those? I tried on my BB but I exceeded the wrong password limitation and now it wont let me delete them from the computer either

waw is a chubby chaser++

She even had all black on trying to hide her fat. It didn't work. At all.

honestly she looked like she weighed 100lbs, no joke. she just got engaged so I would not be surprised if she's been heavily hitting the gym for engagement photoshoots/pics

And btw, we walked on that sidewalk you posted three times about a month ago.

:cool: too bad the cam sucks on the BB so badly. hardly does the view any justice and you can barely make out the statue of liberty even though it's completely visible to the naked eye. it's like it has a reverse zoom feature

she looked tiny. I wouldn't have guessed she weighed more than 100-105. guess she's been working out.

she had a bodyguard and her fiance with her plus she was just there to enjoy the game like everyone else. I wasn't trying to be a dick and stick a camera in her face. I did try to get a pic when she was jumping up and down screeching swears at the tv during the cowboys game but it came out all blurry.

Did you lose your sense of humor?

whoops, I triple posted on the BB. on computer now. fly or drool, can you delete 2 of those? I tried on my BB but I exceeded the wrong password limitation and now it wont let me delete them from the computer either

there you go

honestly she looked like she weighed 100lbs, no joke. she just got engaged so I would not be surprised if she's been heavily hitting the gym for engagement photoshoots/pics

I *just* saw her on Regis, she was fat. You sure you weren't REALLY drunk? Hell she had a double chin dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.