Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me convince chim that we need to replace our 32" LCD with a highly rated 60" DLP for $600 shipped.

Also, anyone wanna go to Flying Saucer tonight for glassware night? Pretty epic print tonight.

Please help me convince chim that we need to replace our 32" LCD with a highly rated 60" DLP for $600 shipped.

Also, anyone wanna go to Flying Saucer tonight for glassware night? Pretty epic print tonight.

I'm with him. why are you so set on getting a dlp? they weigh 8000lbs

DLP is the equivalent of one of these in a more modern sense

motorola001.jpg

I'm with him. why are you so set on getting a dlp? they weigh 8000lbs

60.4 actually. 20lbs LIGHTER than LCD of the same size. Only 40W more power to run.

Clearer/brighter picture. Lasts longer (replacement bulbs are cheap and give you a new screen). Bigger for the same price. Need I go on?

Last edited:
lasts longer? wrong answer, hans. you're probably going to have the thing for a decade. stop being a cheap bastard and buy something decent that isn't the size of a couch. :p

I don't like oppressed over dramatic political dbzeag that wants to sit at a football game. I love the rest of you ;)

Oh no, I will jump up and hoop and holler. But just standing the whole time gets old. Unless I have a beer in hand.

when did you switch? I thought you were a projector guy

[ig]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6148/anigifthedefinitivegiff.gif[/img]

A couple of years ago. I love it. Back when I bought it, you couldn't even get an LCD that size. Maybe a plasma, but that would require a 220v outlet. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.