Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

So I started taking new medicine for migraines. This medicine has made me crazy so my doctor told me to stop taking it. Unfortunately I'm still crazy and sick with withdrawal now too. It's been 4 days more than they thought it should take for the drug to work its way out of my system. When IBWIP gets home tonight I'm going to the hospital to be admitted to the psych unit. Wish me luck.

:heart:

So I started taking new medicine for migraines. This medicine has made me crazy so my doctor told me to stop taking it. Unfortunately I'm still crazy and sick with withdrawal now too. It's been 4 days more than they thought it should take for the drug to work its way out of my system. When IBWIP gets home tonight I'm going to the hospital to be admitted to the psych unit. Wish me luck.

what the hell kid stop being crazy :heart:

now they just need to get their whole catalog on there and then I'm in

I'm with you on this. There aren't nearly enough good movies on the streaming version. I do like that things are going in this direction though. I hope it all gets done soon.

Is it just a time thing where they haven't converted the library yet or is it a permissions problem. I am ignorant of the reasoning for all of this.

I'm with you on this. There aren't nearly enough good movies on the streaming version. I do like that things are going in this direction though. I hope it all gets done soon.

Is it just a time thing where they haven't converted the library yet or is it a permissions problem. I am ignorant of the reasoning for all of this.

Might be a server capacity issue as well.

I just got a bluetooth motorcycle helmet I bought online. It is the most uncomfortable fitting helmet I have ever put on my head. It's like it wasn't made for a human shaped head. They better refund my money back.

Tonight I'm cooking curry chicken for my bf =X I'm so nervous because I've never cooked a thing in my life.

AND he's a chef. I'm doomed.
It was a success! At least I think it was. I mean, I woke up with a half-naked Chinese man on my arm this morning. That's what I deem successful! ^_^

I just got a bluetooth motorcycle helmet I bought online. It is the most uncomfortable fitting helmet I have ever put on my head. It's like it wasn't made for a human shaped head. They better refund my money back.

I keep wanting to buy a helmet online, since the deals are so fantastic, but something keeps holding me back, thanks for confirming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.