Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning an hour after I went to work. I was at the sink, Gram-staining slides. Apparently I had already checked on my animals, counted bacteria loads on plates, prepped slides for staining, and entered data from my study into my computer. Flawlessly.

omg i need a vacation.

hahaha wtf @ craigslist

"I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass for the past 11 years! That's 3,000 pennies a day; 21,000 pennies a week; 1,092,000 pennies a year! To date that's 12,012,000 pennies, 8 times the population of Nebraska. Those pennies were in my ass! You think you're better than me? Oh, you're not better than me. You handle my ass pennies everyday. You pick up my ass pennies for good luck. You throw my ass pennies in fountains and make wishes on them. You give my ass pennies to your little daughter to buy gumballs with. You think you're better than me?"

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=ass-pennies&videoId=60669

hahaha wtf @ craigslist

"I've been sticking $30 in pennies up my ass for the past 11 years! That's 3,000 pennies a day; 21,000 pennies a week; 1,092,000 pennies a year! To date that's 12,012,000 pennies, 8 times the population of Nebraska. Those pennies were in my ass! You think you're better than me? Oh, you're not better than me. You handle my ass pennies everyday. You pick up my ass pennies for good luck. You throw my ass pennies in fountains and make wishes on them. You give my ass pennies to your little daughter to buy gumballs with. You think you're better than me?"

Thats an old one....I've seen that numerous times

paris235.jpg

paris_graffiti742.jpg

Tonight I'm cooking curry chicken for my bf =X I'm so nervous because I've never cooked a thing in my life.

AND he's a chef. I'm doomed.

Tonight I'm cooking curry chicken for my bf =X I'm so nervous because I've never cooked a thing in my life.

AND he's a chef. I'm doomed.

Just follow the instructions and find some videos online that show you how... people truly over complicate cooking. Its really easy.

Well, my mother is a fantastic cook. She is going to be my instructor the whole time =)

@Liam: I know! What was I thinking when I invited him D: But we always go out to eat, I don't think he's had a home-cooked meal in ages. This will be good for him.

Well, my mother is a fantastic cook. She is going to be my instructor the whole time =)

@Liam: I know! What was I thinking when I invited him D: But we always go out to eat, I don't think he's had a home-cooked meal in ages. This will be good for him.

Next time, cook a meal together. This way you are spending time together probably having fun, there's no pressue on one of you, and he might teach you some things..

Status
Not open for further replies.