Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with it. Unlike being black, I can hide the fact about being gay if I need to. I don't think I have ever recieved something extra that someone else couldn't get themselves because of my sexual orientation. I have, however, been denied things that others are allowed to have.

have you ever denied a big juicy black kak? yeah, i thought so.

I'm ok with it. Unlike being black, I can hide the fact about being gay if I need to. I don't think I have ever recieved something extra that someone else couldn't get themselves because of my sexual orientation. I have, however, been denied things that others are allowed to have.

I don't think anyone here questions the fact that you have been denied things you should be able to have. That's pretty much a given. I don't know how many think it's right or wrong, because I'm sure there could be a few here who support such discrimination, but that wasn't the fact of the point I was trying to make.

A straight pride parade would be labeled as racist and homophobic by the press and GLBT crowd before it even hit the pavement, no matter what format it was, or what content it entailed.

Islam, the religion of peace and tolerance.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/18/pakistan.blasphemy/index.html?hpt=C1

I will now await some postings of how Christianity is bad, which is as predictable as a political campaign commercial of one candidate accusing the other of fucking babies after the first candidate was accused of eating them. No denials, no admissions, just a 'OMG THEY ARE WORSE' retort that shows how shitty the people of the world have become at being able to be objective.

Last edited:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/18/pakistan.blasphemy/index.html?hpt=C1

I will now await some postings of how Christianity is bad, which is as predictable as a political campaign commercial of one candidate accusing the other of fucking babies after the first candidate was accused of eating them. No denials, no admissions, just a 'OMG THEY ARE WORSE' retort that shows how shitty the people of the world have become at being able to be objective.

Religion is bad, mmkay...

Wtf, he made you a gift basket?

How come you never come to visit me dbzeag? I promise it won't turn into a fag drag.

Unless the wicker in said basket is unsatisfactory.

I don't think anyone here questions the fact that you have been denied things you should be able to have. That's pretty much a given. I don't know how many think it's right or wrong, because I'm sure there could be a few here who support such discrimination, but that wasn't the fact of the point I was trying to make.

A straight pride parade would be labeled as racist and homophobic by the press and GLBT crowd before it even hit the pavement, no matter what format it was, or what content it entailed.

I guess I am an exception then because I would not have an issue with it, so long as on hate speech was uttered at said event.

annie-jiggle261.gif

The religion is peaceful, it's how governments choose to exercise that religion or not that is questionable.

Wtf, he made you a gift basket?

How come you never come to visit me dbzeag? I promise it won't turn into a fag drag.

Unless the wicker in said basket is unsatisfactory.
You live too far away :(

The religion is peaceful, it's how governments choose to exercise that religion or not that is questionable.

Most muslim nations do not follow a separation of church and state. In many cases, the islamic mullahs tells the state how to act, not vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.