Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to chain up a cripple and drag him around on gravel roads without having to stop and ask about his sexuality first.... But nooo, all of a sudden a cripple drag turns into an accidental fag drag and its a big deal.

I should be able to chain up a cripple and drag him around on gravel roads without having to stop and ask about his sexuality first.... But nooo, all of a sudden a cripple drag turns into an accidental fag drag and its a big deal.

But Matthew Shepard wasn't cripple :confused:

And if you took 60 seconds to read them, they are just posts in yahoo answers, and the answers were No. And the issue with the straight pride like I said previously is groups that want them also want anti-gay speech or just hate speech in general at them and that's why they have issues with them.

I don't buy the statement "Everyday is pride day for straights. They always show off their sexuality, even if they know it or don't". While that might be true, so can gays. They can mention their bf or gf with the same frequency as a breeder mentions his or her partner. A gay can oogle a cute guy the same way a straight guy can oogle a woman walking passed. I do think it's a double standard that gays have parades and make an event out of it and straights don't. Granted a parade with 95% of the human population would be quite a production indeed.

Wait. Did you miss this?

A ‘Straight Pride’ celebration is a slap in the face to all other forms of relationship recognition," Alicia Skillman, Executive Director of the Triangle Foundation said. "Being able to celebrate, publicly, your form of relationship building is a privilege, a privilege that heterosexuals have day in and day out with no hesitation."

Behind Skillman's words is an important truth: straight students celebrate "Straight Pride" day in and day out by the mere privileges of heterosexuality. Generally speaking, straight students never have to worry about being beat up or ridiculed for holding their boyfriend's or girlfriend's hands. Straight students generally don't get threatened with being thrown off of a cliff because of their sexual orientation. Straight students don't get shot in the face during English class because of their sexual orientation. Straight students don't get teased about their perceived heterosexuality, to the point where they feel suicide is the only option.

In other words, the last thing straight students need is a T-shirt to show their pride. All they have to do is just show up for class.

I guess you did. You may not buy it, but that wasn't my point. That's a statement from the gay community, pretty much validating my point that a straight pride parade, even if it followed the complete rules for being non-prejudicial, would be called prejudicial.

Wait, did you just call me a 'Breeder'..

That's racist. And Prejudicial.

Last edited:
My point still stands, any crime like that is out of hatred, so why should race or sexuality effect the outcome of a trial?

Exactly. One person, one rule.

I'd be curious to see if any minority community, when presented with a true one person, one rule option, would accept it. I doubt any would, because, while getting all the same rights as everyone else, they would lose all their 'special' protections.

No one wants a level playing field, ESPECIALLY minorities.

My point still stands, any crime like that is out of hatred, so why should race or sexuality effect the outcome of a trial?

I agree. if you kill someone, you kill someone. You're either mentally competent or not. why should there be a different penalty if you kill someone because you don't like that they slept with your spouse, their race, their sexuality, or their pair of shoes?

I agree. if you kill someone, you kill someone. You're either mentally competent or not. why should there be a different penalty if you kill someone because you don't like that they slept with your spouse, their race, their sexuality, or their pair of shoes?

Killing for a pair of shoes should be a misdemeanor at worst, I mean, c'mon.

Right. We can't have a Heterosexual Pride Parade because even if it's not religious, it will be deemed so.

When the fags bring up religion, they get a pass. Cracks me up. Their whole game is played with a 'see who can whine the loudest' strategy.

866e7ddd47ac0553c1cdcf94213fea08.gif

Exactly. One person, one rule.

I'd be curious to see if any minority community, when presented with a true one person, one rule option, would accept it. I doubt any would, because, while getting all the same rights as everyone else, they would lose all their 'special' protections.

No one wants a level playing field, ESPECIALLY minorities.

I'm ok with it. Unlike being black, I can hide the fact about being gay if I need to. I don't think I have ever recieved something extra that someone else couldn't get themselves because of my sexual orientation. I have, however, been denied things that others are allowed to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.