Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar color to that chicks hair a year ago. My skin is just as sickly and pale tho. :lol:

I'm not commenting on the boobs. I'd like some sekrats, plus my brother posts here. :barf:

I've seen the shit you and your brother post to each other!

Anyone also notice a rise in the reporting of local football (School age) injuries in your area?

I sincerely doubt the number of injuries have increased, just the reporting of such.

Much like the reporting of firearm 'incidents' before the '94 crime bill.

I sense something is afoot.

some people's lives are so empty and mind-numbingly worthless that the local high school's football team becomes the center of their existence

i fucking hate towns like that and I actually enjoyed going to high school football games. towns that revolve around that shit need to be wiped off the face of the earth because they are the world's main source of douchebags

Straight pride parades

I really don't understand why they don't have these. The last group in NY that wanted to do a straight pride parade was actually approved by the city council until they said it was an anti-gay rally.

Why can't you breeders just be friendly and nice?

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20101116/NEWS/101116004/Man-saves-driver-of-sinking-car

Sullivan said he was staying in an apartment above the restaurant when he was awoken by the grating sound of a flat tire being driven on the rim of her Toyota Camry. He looked out the window because she made so much noise pulling in and watched her drive into the canal.

He came down to the ground in an effort to help. He said he could hear Vanderhook talking to someone on a phone and that she was not able to open her passenger windows to escape. He watched as the water filled the cabin, leaving 6-10 inches of air, and sought an object large enough to break the glass. He dove three times into the water, looking for ways to get her out.

Finding nothing, he ran back toward his restaurant for help and tripped on a wooden plank, which he used to bust open the vehicle's rear windshield, giving Vanderhook an opening to escape the sinking car.

"She said, 'Dude, I'm gonna kill you -- you broke my car.' I said, 'Darling, you gotta get out, or you're going to die,' " Sullivan said.

Sullivan offered to give Vanderhook a ride home, but police soon arrived, finding her at a nearby bus stop, and arrested her.

By the time police arrived, her car was completely submerged in the 50-degree water. The Ocean City Fire Department Water Rescue Team checked to make sure no one else was inside.

Vanderhook was charged with negligent driving, failure to provide identification, driving while intoxicated and driving under the influence.

According to charging documents, Ocean City Police Pfc. Pat Flynn was taking her back to the police station when she told him, "If you drop me off here, I'll give you $20 ... I'll pay you anything, just let me go."

She offered increasing amounts up to $200 in exchange for her release, police said. Police also charged Vanderhook with attempting to bribe a public official.

:waw:

I really don't understand why they don't have these. The last group in NY that wanted to do a straight pride parade was actually approved by the city council until they said it was an anti-gay rally.

Why can't you breeders just be friendly and nice?

It'd really be roughly the equivalent to a klan rally, so hopefully we never actually see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.