Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck is with stool softeners?
do people eat sand or something and their poo gets too solid to push out ?
had a teacher in school once that told us how he ate a whole jar of cheese whizz in one sitting, and it set up in his colon like cement. Had to go have it surgically removed. He was a creepy dude too, always wore polo style shirts with giant pit stains on them. He was an art teacher and could draw portraits of people, from memory, with a ball point pen on copy machine paper that looked like photos when he was done. It was amazing, no idea why he was teaching instead of working as an actual artist.
Wonder if the cheeze whizz thing had any thing to do with that.

what the heck is with stool softeners?
do people eat sand or something and their poo gets too solid to push out ?
had a teacher in school once that told us how he ate a whole jar of cheese whizz in one sitting, and it set up in his colon like cement. Had to go have it surgically removed. He was a creepy dude too, always wore polo style shirts with giant pit stains on them. He was an art teacher and could draw portraits of people, from memory, with a ball point pen on copy machine paper that looked like photos when he was done. It was amazing, no idea why he was teaching instead of working as an actual artist.
Wonder if the cheeze whizz thing had any thing to do with that.
Constipation can make people do some wacky things.

I've known a couple of people that had to see a doctor because they ate too much cheeze.

What I'd really like to know, is how can there be too much cheese?

Because I've eaten an awful lot of cheeze and never had an issue.

Cheese :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.