Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
R9xNm.jpg

LOLLLZ

Fifa-president--Sepp-Blat-007.jpg

Fifa president Sepp Blatter today provoked calls for his resignation after joking that gay football fans should "refrain" from sex during the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, where homosexuality is illegal.

Asked about concerns over the treatment of gay fans at the 2022 tournament, Blatter appeared to laugh the question off, saying: "I would say they should refrain from any sexual activities."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/14/fifa-boss-gay-fans-no-sex

Maybe I'm missing something, but is he wrong? Qatar is not the kind of place where anyone, gay or straight, wants to run afoul of their morality statutes.

I agree, he's just trying to keep people safe from prosecution. But it begs another question, why would they award a World Cup to such a country? FIFA HATES TEH GAYS WHO LIKE THEIR GAY SPORT

Sepp talks too much. This is a guy who at one time was on a Garter Belt committee to encourage women to not wear pantyhose, and who very publicly opined that female soccer players should show more ass n' titties.

Status
Not open for further replies.