Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is about to get crazy in the Middle East with Palestine asking the UN for them to be considered their own nation. Israel gets to do a rebuttal speech. I wonder if they will be going the "Hell no!" route and threatening to nuke them rather than give up the land.

Fuck Israel. They pissed and moaned after WWII ("This big mean German guy killed millions of us! We need somewhere to go!") and got their own country but somehow it's absurd for someone else to do the same thing.

Fuck Israel. They pissed and moaned after WWII ("This big mean German guy killed millions of us! We need somewhere to go!") and got their own country but somehow it's absurd for someone else to do the same thing.

I always believed the creation of Israel (the state) was because we didn't want the jews over here.

Most of the other nations in the UN agree the only way to have peace in that region is for Palestine to be it's own country but Israel says no way. Israel was totally given to the Jews because the other nations didn't want the Jews coming back demanding back the lands that their neighbors took after they were arrested.

I don't really care to be honest.

Long Island jews are hot though.

2010-12-31-c6699c2.png

if nothing else, it gives them news coverage for a few days; pretty important considering palestine is for the most part (either directly or indirectly) ignored

(7:27:10 PM) coqui1337: whats up this is free you should try it hxxp://nbci7tonight.com/quiz.php I scored a 161

Coqui you might want to check your computer or your AIM account. You got hacked or got a virus.

(7:27:10 PM) coqui1337: whats up this is free you should try it hxxp://nbci7tonight.com/quiz.php I scored a 161

Coqui you might want to check your computer or your AIM account. You got hacked or got a virus.

Since when did you have my AIM account name? And I haven't used AIM in 3-4 years :lol:

I'm reeling through politifact's false and "pants on fire" claims. Most of them are from Republicans or Republican-supporting email chains. Is there something to that or is politifact run by a bunch of liberals?

Status
Not open for further replies.