Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Just had an interesting thought. I cannot give blood in most any country, BUT I can donate my organs on my driver's license. There is no question on the form about sexual orientation for organ donation but there is on the donating of blood.

Thoughts?

A gay Heart is a Happy Heart?

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
As verified by NASA because no one in their right mind would want to live in Montana.

you've obviously never been to montana. :wtf:

awesome skiing in the winter, awesome hunting in the fall, awesome river rafting in the spring, awesome hiking in the summer.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
lol. I was blowing you shit too.

also, 17 & 57?? you don't know what sort of relationship? Does it matter? They're both a mess.

let's blame someone. the PARENTS! If her's were good parents, she would be secure in who she is & wouldn't have to go after some father figure for security. & Him, 57 & banging a 17yr old. His parents deserve a fuckign medal. He taught his kid to work hard and he can attain everything he wants & not to ever give up. Lookit what he's got!! :)

Why do you have to have an opinion on something that doesn't affect you whatsoever? Do you have a genetic defect that causes you to impose your beliefs on others?... wait, your a republican, n/m..

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
your animosity for anyone not handing out money is quite entertaining. Do you really think you'll eventually piss off enough people that you won't be able to get some?

lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
well, just looking at what happened, the driver swerved into the oncoming lane to hit it. Since the transit co got hold of the vid, and called it reckless, they really didn't have a choice in pushing the driver out. If they didn't have the driver resign, what does that tell all the other drivers? Also, there's probably a whole potential liability issue keeping him on - insurance wise. Plus, it can't look good for the bus company to keep a guy on that drives like that.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
It's sad that people are so prone to pursue and fret over liability issues. A bus driver hit a snow man. No harm no foul. What DOES it tell other bus drivers? That it's okay to plow through crowds of school children crossing the street? So much fear in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.