Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
P3DoE.jpg

I never was able to figure out the liquor laws where we lived in Ohio. Some places were open Sunday and some weren't. Some places sold liquor and wine and beer and some just sold wine and beer. Some places insisted you only paid cash which was seriously annoying. They all told me it had to do with the laws, but I never figured it out. Then again, I never asked anyone to break it down for me.

Here in Maryland we have liquor stores. Some grocers and convenience stores sell beer and wine too. Nothing is available after 2AM and before 5AM although sometimes you find a proprietor that ignores this. That's rare though.

There are separate licenses for all those situations, so it is a mater of the law. There is a separate license for Sunday sales before 1pm. There is a separate license for Sunday liquor sales. There is a separate license for sunday sales at all. There is a license to sell liquor more than 25% in strength.

Ain't no way a redneck would be able to engineer something that fantastically kick ass.

10k square feet of treehouse in 11 stories?

pure awesome.

I like the No Smoking sign at the base lol

Of course it's a redneck construction project, not one beam lines up and they use church pews as chairs in the main room.

Open Container rules I am not a fan of. Which is why I love to get my drink on in Key West. I mean, how much sense does it make, when you are in a known bar district, to not be able to take your drink with you as you bounce from one bar to the next.

So dumb. The entire area is built with 1 thing in mind, that being the revelry of Bacchus
You wouldnt think so dumb if you lived somewhere where there are people sat on doorstoops all day harassing passersbys.

this is like a week behind but lesnar said pro wrestling was a lot more demanding than mma. fake wrastlin for 4-5 nights a week, travel in between, 365 days a year.

of course, that was before he started getting his ass kicked.

You wouldnt think so dumb if you lived somewhere where there are people sat on doorstoops all day harassing passersbys.

The laws are in place. Has it stopped them?

That's what I thought. Just like gun control, it ain't going to stop anyone who doesn't otherwise give a shit. All it does is fuck those of us who would be a bit more responsible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.