Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Ontario, we have either the LCBO (liquor store, wine and small packs of beer) or The Beer Store (just beer). Other provinces you can buy beer and wine at corner stores, but they usually have their own provincially managed Liquor Stores.

It fucking sucks because it limits variety and makes it more expensive.

Weird. You can buy any alcohol at numerous different bottle shops or supermarkets in Australia.

MN, CO, & FL are all private liquor stores. MN & FL had issues selling alcohol before 11:00 AM on a Sunday. Colorado would only allow 3.2 beer and wine coolers to be sold on Sunday. Maybe that has changed in the past 8 years.

I like LA. Get any liquor (not limited to < 151 proof lke some states) at any store that wants to sell it, at all hours of the day, any day of the week. Of course no open container laws, and at one point recently even the passengers of cars were allowed to drink.

I like LA. Get any liquor (not limited to < 151 proof lke some states) at any store that wants to sell it, at all hours of the day, any day of the week. Of course no open container laws, and at one point recently even the passengers of cars were allowed to drink.

If I have any problems with US liquors laws, that's the biggie.

Open Container rules I am not a fan of. Which is why I love to get my drink on in Key West. I mean, how much sense does it make, when you are in a known bar district, to not be able to take your drink with you as you bounce from one bar to the next.

So dumb. The entire area is built with 1 thing in mind, that being the revelry of Bacchus

Ohio got rid of that a while back.

I never was able to figure out the liquor laws where we lived in Ohio. Some places were open Sunday and some weren't. Some places sold liquor and wine and beer and some just sold wine and beer. Some places insisted you only paid cash which was seriously annoying. They all told me it had to do with the laws, but I never figured it out. Then again, I never asked anyone to break it down for me.

Here in Maryland we have liquor stores. Some grocers and convenience stores sell beer and wine too. Nothing is available after 2AM and before 5AM although sometimes you find a proprietor that ignores this. That's rare though.

I never was able to figure out the liquor laws where we lived in Ohio. Some places were open Sunday and some weren't. Some places sold liquor and wine and beer and some just sold wine and beer. Some places insisted you only paid cash which was seriously annoying. They all told me it had to do with the laws, but I never figured it out. Then again, I never asked anyone to break it down for me.

Here in Maryland we have liquor stores. Some grocers and convenience stores sell beer and wine too. Nothing is available after 2AM and before 5AM although sometimes you find a proprietor that ignores this. That's rare though.

When you lived here, I believe they still had restricted sales on Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.