Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh someone's wearing a see-through for the first time

Better cover-up or Fly's gonna get ya.

Joking about fly and his penchant for pedophelia is one thing.

Making the object of the joke Zen's daughter, well...

Farewell and Adieu to you fair spanish ladies, farewell and adieu you ladies of spain.

quint-quint.jpg

Style question, Fur Fest is coming around again. Basically camping event at a gay camp site with lots of bear-type people around. Hair is highly encouraged. What should I grow out? Should I have a full beard? Trimmed beard? Mutton chops? It's the first weekend in November so I have a little time to grow in whatever.

Style question, Fur Fest is coming around again. Basically camping event at a gay camp site with lots of bear-type people around. Hair is highly encouraged. What should I grow out? Should I have a full beard? Trimmed beard? Mutton chops? It's the first weekend in November so I have a little time to grow in whatever.
Why not grow everything out and go full on grizzly? :fly:

Yes because I want a picture saying: :heart:Mom:heart:and a skull on my arms.

Yes, because it is impossible to be more creative than that and get a custom tattoo.

Grow out your butt hair.

Go with the mutton chops
Theyre retro-classy

It's been a super weird month in our area. Earthquake, hurricane and now massive flooding in an area that is not known for any of this. I'm waiting for the blizzard and the plague of locusts.

Come to houston
Weve had no weather to speak of
Just 100° + heat for the last 3 months and no rain since january
Dan would love it

Come to houston
Weve had no weather to speak of
Just 100° + heat for the last 3 months and no rain since january
Dan would love it

I'm like all huge and stuff. I don't know how women in the south handle being pregnant with all that heat. I stood outside in the rain for a while today because it felt so good to be cool for a little while.

Oh my Gosh finally someone who understands I'm only trying to be funny

:lol:

Life is most excellent, I have to say. Oh and something that's really been bugging me all summer... This freaking forum got me hooked on Big Brother and now I am like, totally obsessed with it. This year, Big Jeff is back on, (or was) and for some reason that guy reminds me of you so much. It's funny too because he's pretty macho and you're ... not... :p but still, everytime I see the guy I think of you.

My kid turns 2 on Tuesday, I'm pretty excited.

Comparing me to Jeff? :drool: Yeah, we keep forgetting to watch it. Missed the last few episodes. :(

And happy birthday to lil-LilMs

Status
Not open for further replies.