Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
So my doc wants to move me over to either implanon or the nuva ring...omg being a girl sucks.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
qbbSH.jpg

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
so mikey just shat on one of my genmay buddies who I've hung out with a number of times. the post was about his cat dying of cancer which was his 2nd one in a year to go from the same. they were brother and sister. he said "sounds like time for a bbq" or something like that. I changed his post to "I rape children". :lol:
I'd permaban his sociopathic ass but being able to readily identify him is much betterer than having to deal with dupe douchebaggery

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I waxed April's legs this weekend. That was oddly fun

Several years ago I fell asleep on my sofa and was woken up by my wife and a friend of hers using a long wax strip on my leg hair. Not a good way to wake up. Scared the shit out of me and hurt like hell. Plus I had to put up with bs from my friends about the long no hair strip that stood out on my leg.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
so mikey just shat on one of my genmay buddies who I've hung out with a number of times. the post was about his cat dying of cancer which was his 2nd one in a year to go from the same. they were brother and sister. he said "sounds like time for a bbq" or something like that. I changed his post to "I rape children". :lol:
I'd permaban his sociopathic ass but being able to readily identify him is much betterer than having to deal with dupe douchebaggery

Was it in the main forum?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL

Yeah. He's turning into quite the tool. I had to delete him from my FB because he was spouting off racist crap.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Several years ago I fell asleep on my sofa and was woken up by my wife and a friend of hers using a long wax strip on my leg hair. Not a good way to wake up. Scared the shit out of me and hurt like hell. Plus I had to put up with bs from my friends about the long no hair strip that stood out on my leg.

holy shit would you divorce that piece of shit already? There are far better women out there than one that brings cock back to the house uninvited and emasculates her husband. Fuck that malicious cunt back to the whore house where she might be worth something.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
That's a bit of mod abuse isn't it?

most certainly is, yes. I reserve the right about once a year. I also made the reply so obtuse it was fairly obvious there was tampering involved.

it was along the lines of "I like turtles"

Status
Not open for further replies.