Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
I don't count the ones outside of the US. I've been to some really bad ones in Africa and Asia.

The only "external" one I have been to that was kind of sketchy was the Bangalore airport. Gosh was that a unique experience.

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
One of my favs is Charlotte because they have rocking chairs but then again they have bathroom attendants which I hate.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
The only "external" one I have been to that was kind of sketchy was the Bangalore airport. Gosh was that a unique experience.

Crete Airport was interesting in 1999. As soon as you get off the plane you have a few guys pointing AK47's at you telling you to move it.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Salt lake is pretty crappy. Phoenix is decent. Denver is insanely huge and confusing, but then it's been a long time since I've been through there.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
O'Hare was a shitty airport due to clusterfuck of people there back in '03. Dunno what's it's like now.

It's one of the busiest airports in the country, up there with Atlanta and LAX. I think Atlanta wins for busiest. I'm not bothered by people though and have spent time in all three airports without being upset by any of it. I like airports. I'm a strange person I guess.

Floptical

Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Salt lake is pretty crappy. Phoenix is decent. Denver is insanely huge and confusing, but then it's been a long time since I've been through there.

Phoenix is nice. I just don't like how far the rental car place is from the air port. It's like before Logan finished all the newer rental car locations. You had to take the shuttle to odd locations.

Floptical

Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
It's one of the busiest airports in the country, up there with Atlanta and LAX. I think Atlanta wins for busiest. I'm not bothered by people though and have spent time in all three airports without being upset by any of it. I like airports. I'm a strange person I guess.

Atlanta has been the busiest in the world for the past few years.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz

I've been to LAX many times. That Airport shits all over O'Hare.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Phoenix is nice. I just don't like how far the rental car place is from the air port. It's like before Logan finished all the newer rental car locations. You had to take the shuttle to odd locations.

Yea I've never had to trek out to the rental car place. I've only actually flown in and out of Phoenix once, most the time it's just picking up or dropping off family members.

Floptical

Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Sydney was weird because they had the waiting areas roped off and you had to show you boarding pass and id everytime you wanted to go to the bathroom. I also don't like how some Euro airports don't post the gate until like 20 minutes before the flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.