Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Going to be in the 40's here tonight.

Leaves are beginning to pour from the trees.

Might get below 100 here tonight. Leaves are also pouring from trees, but not for the same reason.

PS, can we have just like 1/10th of the water you guys just got?

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Might get below 100 here tonight. Leaves are also pouring from trees, but not for the same reason.

Is that because your husband is 1/10th the size of a man from up there?

I'll gladly trade you like 90% of the rain I just got for an extra 10 degrees in February.

I've been watching your temp forecasts, and I think I said it when the winds started, yep, I'd rather have the storm than that heat :lol:

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
I'll gladly trade you like 90% of the rain I just got for an extra 10 degrees in February.

I've been watching your temp forecasts, and I think I said it when the winds started, yep, I'd rather have the storm than that heat :lol:

Oh my goodness, Fri it was like 115 degrees, cloudy, and the wind was blowing (not as much as yours, but enough), it seriously felt like you were in a convection oven getting cooked faster than normal. I'll admit, I'm ready for summer to be over. And sure, we'll trade some Feb temps for rain, we haven't had any all month.

Status
Not open for further replies.