Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
cirque du so lame was fucking terrible! we both felt like we were being subjected to seeing Cats. jesus fucking christ. we were laughing so much that a guy in the row in front of us kept giving us the stink eye. we moved back 2 rows. he was still not amused. I seriously thought I might have to kick a guy's ass over this stupid bullshit! we moved back another 7 rows, laughed for another 20 minutes and then left before we'd even seen an hour of it. they did some cool trampoline stuff for aboot 10 minutes but the rest was just horrific.

I just snoozed my alarm and got a parking ticket as well. fucking happy friday!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
thank god the tickets were free! I would have been ripshit pissed off if I actually paid $300 for that crapulence.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Yeah, I think the Skins had a pretty good showing until the last quarter despite the fact that they lost. The Ravens were all over the place. Not good for the Ravens this season.

Tough to say though. We had 2nd string defense and lower out there. I didn't see Ray Lewis playing for Baltimore either though.

Our offense looked very good. Looks like Moss won't have to take the brunt of the receiving this season. Our RBs looked really good. But that's to be expected with Shanahan as coach.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Tough to say though. We had 2nd string defense and lower out there. I didn't see Ray Lewis playing for Baltimore either though.

Our offense looked very good. Looks like Moss won't have to take the brunt of the receiving this season. Our RBs looked really good. But that's to be expected with Shanahan as coach.

I have a strong suspicion that this year Tim Hightower will be a FF superstar.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
signs2.png

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
The only reason I would disagree with you is the strong possibility of RB by committee

Yeah. But typically, Shanahan runs a feature back Terrel Davis style and fills in committee backs as needed. Hightower totally fits the Terrell Davis mold.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
cirque du so lame was fucking terrible! we both felt like we were being subjected to seeing Cats. jesus fucking christ. we were laughing so much that a guy in the row in front of us kept giving us the stink eye. we moved back 2 rows. he was still not amused. I seriously thought I might have to kick a guy's ass over this stupid bullshit! we moved back another 7 rows, laughed for another 20 minutes and then left before we'd even seen an hour of it. they did some cool trampoline stuff for aboot 10 minutes but the rest was just horrific.

That sucks. The Cirque du Soleil I saw in Vegas was actually pretty cool. Those people were super athletic and entertaining. I wouldn't have paid $300 for it either though.

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies

what show was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.