Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's like the wall sized pic of downtown in atlanta with the bombers from 1933 that spange printed for me. he printed on photo paper though. still waiting to get that thing back from the framer. I told him give me quality over speed.

Yeah. I actually found a place that will take your images and turn them into wallpaper. I originally wanted the black and white classic photo of King Kong yelling with Fay Wraye hanging from his hand, but this shot looks so much more cool for the office I want to do it in.

Sadly, just to get that one wall covered is about $1500 bucks.

Yeah. I actually found a place that will take your images and turn them into wallpaper. I originally wanted the black and white classic photo of King Kong yelling with Fay Wraye hanging from his hand, but this shot looks so much more cool for the office I want to do it in.

Sadly, just to get that one wall covered is about $1500 bucks.

1500?? wow! spange is a good guy to know

rA5Ku.jpg

he's always been like that though. for years he's insisted that it's ridiculous that his secretary is in a higher tax bracket than he is. then he gives gates half his money to feed kids around the world. warren buffett is goddamn awesome.
They still won't pay much in the way of taxes. If you are good enough to earn that much money you are good enough to file your taxes properly and plan expenses around tax implications. When the tax rate was higher in the US rich people still paid very little tax because most of their compensation over 200,000 was held in unrealized capital gains or trusts.

1040EZ is a ripoff but most people don't keep good enough records to withstand scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.