Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go back to this, because you are purposefully diffusing your answers from the obvious fact.

If you KNOW you have something that, when spread, will be permanent, are you saying that you shouldn't bother sharing that information, at all, unless asked?

None of this 'might, possibly, maybe' bullshit. The original story, as you asked it, was from a man who knowingly, for over 20 years, had a disease, and, selfishly (because he wanted to get laid) decided not to share that information with the one person it would make the most sense to share it with before the fact (never mind that he didn't even do it until after the fact, when his partner had to do some serious detective actions to find out). Are you advocating his not sharing this information as being acceptable?

If he flat out lied when asked, that is the worst case scenerio. If his partner didn't ask him, and he didn't tell, I would say that should not be the same classification. It appears you equate those two.

100% proven I don't. And no, I'm not going to post my latest medical exam just to validate this.

You are an idiot.
I think he wants to say HPV... they don't test for it in men and there are usually zero symptoms. Its mostly a problem for women.

ah hah! you are having aids anxiety and trying to rationalize your future sex life if you have it. and you're apparently pretty worried about it too. as transparent as glass.

So you say. Really I linked the story the first I read it. Just happened to be the same day I was going to the doctors' office. I would just like to think of this as coincidence, but to each their own.

I think he wants to say HPV... they don't test for it in men and there are usually zero symptoms. Its mostly a problem for women.

Okay, let's say that is the case. Now let's go with 1) Do I knowingly have it? Nope. 2) Has anyone I have had sex with told me they have it after we have had sex which would 100% lead me to getting myself checked? Nope. 3) If I did know I have it, would I say something before teh sex happened. Yes, I would. It's selfish, and irresponsible, not to. Especially as HPV can be a death sentence to some women (cervical cancer).

If he flat out lied when asked, that is the worst case scenerio. If his partner didn't ask him, and he didn't tell, I would say that should not be the same classification. It appears you equate those two.

I most definitely do. And it's the advocating of not being forthcoming about someone's HIV status to someone else you are going to participate in behavior that could spread the infection that will eventually lead to the things HIV advocates fear the most, being Lists of known HIV infectee's, and some kind of badge/monitoring.

Okay, let's say that is the case. Now let's go with 1) Do I knowingly have it? Nope. 2) Has anyone I have had sex with told me they have it after we have had sex which would 100% lead me to getting myself checked? Nope. 3) If I did know I have it, would I say something before teh sex happened. Yes, I would. It's selfish, and irresponsible, not to. Especially as HPV can be a death sentence to some women (cervical cancer).
Most women don't know they have it either. They usually don't test for it unless you're over 30 or had an abnormal pap.

I most definitely do. And it's the advocating of not being forthcoming about someone's HIV status to someone else you are going to participate in behavior that could spread the infection that will eventually lead to the things HIV advocates fear the most, being Lists of known HIV infectee's, and some kind of badge/monitoring.

I guess maybe I am biased. I assume from day one they are infected and have to prove to me they aren't. Sometimes just a verbal confirmation is enough. But I ask the question.

it's criminal negligence at the very least and pretty much attempted murder/possibly actual murder

I agree with this. In the case of the story, since he lied about doctor's reports to his partner, that's a full criminal charge of manslaughter or malicious intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.