Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking big as in size, not 'ultrafabulous sensationalism'.

I didn't think she was THAT big. Curvy, yes. Bigger than in her Friday video, yes. But not heifer. I know Liam would disagree because he likes them very thin, but I wouldn't call Rebecca fat.

I didn't think she was THAT big. Curvy, yes. Bigger than in her Friday video, yes. But not heifer. I know Liam would disagree because he likes them very thin, but I wouldn't call Rebecca fat.

rebecca-black-4-21-11359.jpg

rgLgd.jpg

This is only 1 years difference.

I'd say it's pretty significant.

look at her arms, she's gonna be a fatteh even if she isn't now

I bet her mother is fat

True, but then again she's in teh prime growth spurt for women (early teens) and her slouched position in the one picture hides just exactly how big her breasts are. It might have been a C to D cup change, which si perfectly reasonable for a girl 13 to 14 years old.

This is where the gay part of you has led you astray. Pretty much every hetero guy spent their teen years examining our female counterparts bodies in a way more discerning detail. Sure, boobs do a growth spurt. When it's accompanied by the rest of her doing the same, that's pretty telling that she's gonna be fighting that issue the rest of her life.

Very thin? I like them thin, yes. Athletic, yes. Very thin? No.

Very thin? I like them thin, yes. Athletic, yes. Very thin? No.

Well some of the women you have posted I didn't think were that athletic. In shape certainly, but too thin to be athletic. Maybe it was the angles and shading.

Well some of the women you have posted I didn't think were that athletic. In shape certainly, but too thin to be athletic. Maybe it was the angles and shading.

Like I said. There is thin, which I like, and there is very thin which turns me off. I also happen to like athletic.

I guess our presumptions of thin are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.