Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't know anything about him. he's likely a better driver than you are

those cars are not daily drivers but you have no idea how often he takes them out. one person can only drive one car at a time. you'rs so cute when you're jealous of other people's success

you're even cuter when you take my jokes seriously. :lol:

hAgfv.jpg

So you always call me a troll, yet now you refuse to believe I'm trolling. Hmmm sorry I don't have a cute graphic to portray this in a funny light, but nevertheless I am laughing at you.

Anyone know any good documentaries?

Been looking through netflix and the current crop is uninspiring.

Paragraph 175
Food Inc
The God that Wasn't there
Outrage
Gaslands
Beer Wars
This Film Is Not Yet Rated
Life After People
John Barrowman: The Making of Me

Last edited:
http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/iceland-crowdsourced-constitution/

Icelanders on Friday delivered what may set the template for other governments: a crowdsourced constitution.

A group of 25 citizens presented a draft of the constitution to Iceland’s parliament. The group, which is made up of ordinary residents, compiled the document online with the help of hundreds of others. The constitution council posted the first draft in April on its website and then let citizens comment via a Facebook Page. The council members are also active on Twitter, post videos of themselves on YouTube and put pictures on Flickr.

Iceland’s original constitution was created in 1944 when the country gained independence from Denmark. The country’s economic collapse in 2008 prompted calls for a rewrite with checks and balances to prevent a repeat of the financial crisis. The draft was due before the end of July. It may be put to a referendum without the input of parliament.

Iceland may be ahead of the curve on using social media to inform its new government, but it is not alone: Earlier this month, volunteers at a series of hackathons at Stanford University created a site where Egyptians could discuss their proposed constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.