Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
She beats her cat?

Give me her email... I'll send her a nice "female approved" card.
Psh right. That will make my problm better. Maybe flowers... Nothing like dead plants. >.< One time I got a savings bond but that didn't go over so well. I would totally want a savings bond more than dead plants...
"Grab my ankles, I'll show you MY elevator!"
lol

Last edited:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I have to wait until August 20th before my legs can be smooth. It's been one week without shaving and the hairs are being pulled by the jean material I'm wearing.

This waxing stuff better be worth it!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
TrwLF.jpg

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
how do you figure that? for all you know he appreciates those machines more than you ever could

He's a faggot designer who wouldn't know how to drive any of these cars if his life depended on it. And, they are just sitting in a garage forever.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
He's a faggot designer who wouldn't know how to drive any of these cars if his life depended on it. And, they are just sitting in a garage forever.

you don't know anything about him. he's likely a better driver than you are

those cars are not daily drivers but you have no idea how often he takes them out. one person can only drive one car at a time. you'rs so cute when you're jealous of other people's success

Last edited:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States

Actually he's straight. Also, he's always looked at the fashion industry as a way to make money. He's jewish and his real last name is Lipshitz or something like that. I dunno, you can probably find out in a wiki article. He's very enterprising and is one of the richest men in the world. Cars are kind of an obsession of his. I bet he's a great driver.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Actually he's straight. Also, he's always looked at the fashion industry as a way to make money. He's jewish and his real last name is Lipshitz or something like that. I dunno, you can probably find out in a wiki article. He's very enterprising and is one of the richest men in the world. Cars are kind of an obsession of his. I bet he's a great driver.

I bet he isn't a great driver! I call him a faggot because he designs clothes. No man who designs clothes can handle a car.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
I'd be more likely to think that because he's a jew he can't drive. They are awful drivers. Friggin big nosed money grubbing freaks!

:lol:

Yeah a jew designer? how many jew designers have we seen in any form of car racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.