Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, we announced that we have signed Shaquille O’Neal to serve as an analyst across Turner’s portfolio of NBA assets. His unique insights, perspective as one of the league’s all-time great players and larger then life personality will fit in very well with our marquee roster of announcers and analysts.

Beginning with the 2011-12 season, Shaquille will join TNT as a full-time analyst on the network’s Emmy Award-winning studio show, alongside Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley. Additionally, Shaquille will be a part of the network’s exclusive NBA All Star weekend and NBA Playoffs coverage, as well as a key contributor to NBA TV and NBA.com.

Whether it’s his achievements as one of the greatest NBA players, his business accomplishments or success within the entertainment industry, Shaquille has always been one of the most accomplished people in every field he has ventured into throughout his career.

We’re thrilled to have Shaquille join the Turner family and look forward to his many contributions across our NBA platforms.

And this is why she is my goddess.

CherBachmann.jpg

I was just up in one of our president's office and I noticed a strange package in the corner. upon closer inspection it said on the side "2 white staff of gandalf" what in the fucking fuck? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.