Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect looking mammaries:

QKKAv.jpg

Nope.

I just don't see the point of making another facebook.

People said the same thing when facebook first came out when myspace already existed.
People said the same thing when myspace first came out when forums already existed.
People said the same thing when forums first came out when irc rooms already existed.......

You get the point now? It's just another flavor who's trying to get a card in the game.

People said the same thing when facebook first came out when myspace already existed.
People said the same thing when myspace first came out when forums already existed.
People said the same thing when forums first came out when irc rooms already existed.......

You get the point now? It's just another flavor who's trying to get a card in the game.
Facebook came out less than a year after myspace. Most people didn't get into facebook until they opened it to the public. The 'special-ness' was that it was walled against most tards, which meant niche appeal. Google has no special appeal, except for the fact they regularly drop the ball on privacy controls.

Facebook came out less than a year after myspace. Most people didn't get into facebook until they opened it to the public. The 'special-ness' was that it was walled against most tards, which meant niche appeal. Google has no special appeal, except for the fact they regularly drop the ball on privacy controls.

But Facebook didn't really get popular until 3 years after Myspace had exploded. Although both google and facebook have the privacy control issues.

it was time to strike while the iron was hot. facebook had 5 million people in the US and 2 million people in canada quit last month. it wreaks of opportunity.

But Facebook didn't really get popular until 3 years after Myspace had exploded. Although both google and facebook have the privacy control issues.
Which was like early '07 when they opened it to public. thefacebook was the newest best thing at college in fall/winter '04. Couldn't understand why everyone was SO PSYCHED about posting pictures :tard: They timed it so that public access came about the time everyone who used it would be graduating.

I'd like an invite ( even though they're closed) my email is
<--- @gmail.com

too. I want to see where all the cool kids hang out. I thought it was here. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.