Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I HAVE noticed about single women with kids is the crazy factor. They always seem to be clingy, and not in the sexy way. The little mexican cowgirl (who was more Czech than mexican) flipped out on me after three weeks because I decided to stay home and clean my house one night. She completely went off on me and then the next day told me that she was better and taking her meds again.

Because that's what I like to hear.

So now I'm with my friend Tracey, whose pic I posted on my FB page. And she is fantastic. So far. I'll let you know in 2 more weeks.

One thing I HAVE noticed about single women with kids is the crazy factor. They always seem to be clingy, and not in the sexy way. The little mexican cowgirl (who was more Czech than mexican) flipped out on me after three weeks because I decided to stay home and clean my house one night. She completely went off on me and then the next day told me that she was better and taking her meds again.

Because that's what I like to hear.

So now I'm with my friend Tracey, whose pic I posted on my FB page. And she is fantastic. So far. I'll let you know in 2 more weeks.

You're lucky you heard that when you did.

Honey, we're gonna have a BayBeeeeeee!

In't that wunderfullll?

So, this means I have to go off my meds.
:eek:

That sucks, but the statement itself is hilarious

Yeah, I laughed when my gynecologist called with my culture results.

can the strep be spread from going vag to mouth?

She said it isn't sexually transmitted, but I didn't ask if that just meant IBWIP can't get strep dick or if it also meant that he can yummy down on this and still be okay. Honestly I'm too uncomfortable to care much so Dan's gonna have to live with bjs for the week.

What the length of your index finger says about you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1335155/What-length-index-finger-says-you.html

_____________________-
Interesting....

I wonder what dbzeags fingers are like.

Last edited:
My index fingers are about 1.5mm shorter than my ring fingers. I'm pretty sure that means I'm better than you, but I will have to confirm.

edit: yep

My index fingers are about 1.5mm shorter than my ring fingers. I'm pretty sure that means I'm better than you, but I will have to confirm.

edit: yep

A challenger appears!

Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-392-2011-car-wallpapers.jpg

Mine are the same. May be my index is slightly longer? I think it depends on how I hold my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.