Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, my mom has drawn blood a couple of times on me as a kid, mostly from her iron grip and steel talons. Part of what is going wrong with kids today is the fact that corporal punishment is all but outlawed anymore. You can't raise a dog without swatting it when it does bad, why do we think a young child is any different?

That is totally what is going wrong with our society. Kids are instilled with the whole respect authority/follow the rules mentality so when they get older they act like heathens. We're so worried about making everything "fair" for the kids that they are not ready for the very unfair real world.

Shit, my mom has drawn blood a couple of times on me as a kid, mostly from her iron grip and steel talons. Part of what is going wrong with kids today is the fact that corporal punishment is all but outlawed anymore. You can't raise a dog without swatting it when it does bad, why do we think a young child is any different?

I was never spanked, ever

Obviously.

I got the belt, grounding, restrictions, whatever else my parents could use against me.

Same here. I'd say I turned out alright. Both of my sisters did too. While it wasn't perfect, it did instil some pretty strong core values and lessons, and made us, mostly, pretty well prepared for dealing with the fact that life isn't a big rock candy mountain.

Same here. I'd say I turned out alright. Both of my sisters did too. While it wasn't perfect, it did instil some pretty strong core values and lessons, and made us, mostly, pretty well prepared for dealing with the fact that life isn't a big rock candy mountain.
...and that's the problem these days, children are too babied by their parents.

You are a guy who hit his kid hard enough to draw blood and then whined about the consequences? I mean, I see his point about the government being out of control, but I don't really feel bad for him otherwise. I also got bored with the reading about halfway through and didn't finish. It is tough times we live in.

I read the whole article.
Disiclpling one's child is within his rights.

I was spanked as a child. I have a scar on the left upper cheek from a wire that came loose from the belt I was being spanked with. I did not then nor consider it now Abuse. I was bad I earned my punishment and I stand by rule that sometimes people only learn that there are things you should not do unless there is a measure of pain involved. that is how we learn some of hour most basic lessons. I'm not saying it is right for all nor should it be a standard of measure but a cut lip is no grounds for his treatment.

the gentleman who decided to protest by immolation had a valid and well reasoned article that spoke to me as a man and as a father. it does get pretty bad, it is pretty one sided for women in most states that unless the woman is a murdering crack ninja psycho she will always retain control of the children and receive the full support of the court system ...even if he doesn't want it.

if you doubt the nature of this and other problems feel free to contact me via im.

Yes, when I look at you I think you are full of values and morals and well rounded.

I'm all for spanking and had very strict parents growing up. I also agree that there is a line where spanking becomes child abuse.

My dad was a big believer in me earning knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was skinny enough to do this.
tumblr_llxzboNVHC1qbhetko1_400.gif

sh*t, my mom has drawn blood a couple of times on me as a kid, mostly from her iron grip and steel talons. Part of what is going wrong with kids today is the fact that corporal punishment is all but outlawed anymore. You can't raise a dog without swatting it when it does bad, why do we think a young child is any different?

You shouldn't have to ever hit a kid on the face. I am fine with spanking, but any contact to the face instantly gets me upset. Yes this counts if a girl slapped me in the face. Espescially since I don't do anything that would deserve that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.