Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
:lol:

o5CVV.jpg

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
yeah because my judgement of completely different things weighs heavily on this.

think about it ape, girls have some place they can store massive amounts of liquid that is not their bladder? Com'on now..

Come on ape, guys have some place they can store massive amount of facial cream that is not in their bladder? Com'on now...

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
yeah because my judgement of completely different things weighs heavily on this.

think about it ape, girls have some place they can store massive amounts of liquid that is not their bladder? Com'on now..

yeah, it's called the kitchen sink. get them dishes clean.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Come on ape, guys have some place they can store massive amount of facial cream that is not in their bladder? Com'on now...

Pretty much. The vagina is kind of like an inverted penis. The GSpot is hidden inside AND there is a way for a female to ejaculate.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Pretty much. The vagina is kind of like an inverted penis. The GSpot is hidden inside AND there is a way for a female to ejaculate.

I'm not saying female ejaculation is a myth. I know for a fact that it's true. What I am saying is that there is far too much liquid for it to be anything other than liquid from the bladder.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I'm not saying female ejaculation is a myth. I know for a fact that it's true. What I am saying is that there is far too much liquid for it to be anything other than liquid from the bladder.

If you watched the video it explains were the liquid is coming from and where it goes when a woman does not expel it.

Again, it is not urine.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
It's averages about half a coffee cup of liquid.

Just because YOU don't understand does not make YOU right.

Look at the videos ape, there's a shit ton more than half a coffee cup coming out of these bitches.

And you have not posted anything definitive. Everything you have posted says it's an open debate. :lol:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Look at the videos ape, there's a shit ton more than half a coffee cup coming out of these bitches.

And you have not posted anything definitive. Everything you have posted says it's an open debate. :lol:

Women who are more sexually active have larger glands.

Don't try debunking me with the whole 'it's not definitive' argument. I HAVE posted stuff that said it is fact. Dr. Berman, who is the leading female sex doctor, spoke about the proof that there is not urine in the liquid.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
April, just squirt into a ziploc bag and mail it to Liam for examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.